This new print was made in solidarity with the Wet’suwet’en, of the Unist’ot’en matriarchs and supporters. Please follow and take action in support of the Wet’suwet’en right now – the time is NOW! More information on how to do so below! #WetsuwetenStrong #ShutDownCanada #RCMPStandDown #LandBack #UnistotenCamp
Ways to support & take action! #Wetsuwetenstrong
1. Follow, like and share information: Unist’ot’en Camp and Wet’suwet’en Access Point on Gidimt’en Territority on Facebook and, as well as @m_tol on Twitter and @gidimten_checkpoint on Instagram.
2. Donate! To donate you can go here to donate to Unist’ot’en Camp and you can go here to donate to Gidimt’en Camp. Support is always needed and legal funds will be needed now more than ever!
3. Unist’ot’en Camp has put out a very comprehensive Supporter Toolkit, which you can find here.
4. There are over 100 solidarity actions happening all across so-called Canada, and internationally as well! Check out this list to see what is happening near you. And you can check out inspiring examples of solidarity such as ports and rail lines being shut down and offices occupied by Indigenous youth here.
5. Call and email Canadian officials – follow this link to call British Columbia Premier John Horgan and this link to call other ministers in his cabinet.
6. Shirts, bags and more for sale in support of the Wet’suwet’en are here. All proceeds go directly to the land defenders.
7. Solidarity statements – if you are part of an organization that would like to write and share a solidarity statement, you can find out more about doing so here.
Prints are available as a fundraiser for the Wet’suwet’en. Please email me if you would like to purchase a print.